"i don't want to lose myself. it's a whisper, it's a funny thing. we fold like icicles on paper shelves. it's a pity to appear this way"

6/22/11

intro & dream jobs

so, i've been kinda thinking a lot about my dreams and wishes and future goals and things... i'm kinda a private person. i keep a lot of things to myself. i think it's because i am a little afraid that if people knew too much about me they could use it to hurt me. i've decided i'm not gonna care anymore :) in this blog i'm just gonna share my insides. sounds weird, well- i'll confess- i'm totally weird sometimes.

my ultimate dream job would definitely be being the best mom i could be. i wanna be a good mom so bad. i'm trying hard to learn and develop skills that would help me when that time comes. however, i'm still like the worst cook ever ha ha. i love cutting hair and the main reason i decided to pursue that occupation was because i knew it was something i could do from home so i wouldn't have to leave my kids if i needed to work. there are so many other things i wanna do tho. here are a few of my other dream jobs:

fashion designer
interior decorator
photographer
magazine editor
elementary school teacher
nurse/medical assistant
poet
short story author
artist
children's book illustrator
songwriter
child psychologist
bookstore attendant
librarian
hotel maid
florist
personal assistant
flight attendant


1 comment:

  1. Love this, Tasha! I love that you're sharing your insides... that's the most intriguing part about people (to me), cause everyone's so different... yet the same, in a way...?

    I agree with you - being a mom is my deepest dream job! I can't wait til I get to be one!! But there are definitely other skills that'd be cool to develop, too. A lot of the careers you mentioned sound fun... I always want to do whatever the leading lady's doing in movies I love, haha. But it'd be fun to write / illustrate children's books... you could do that from home, right??

    ReplyDelete