"i don't want to lose myself. it's a whisper, it's a funny thing. we fold like icicles on paper shelves. it's a pity to appear this way"

9/29/11

one, two, and three

My mind is a maze 
Arrayed in a craze 
Cuz my thoughts and views 
Often get confused 
See, I feel quite a lot 
With this heart that I've got 
So I wish and I hope 
I try and I cope 
And I pray I don't break 
Despite all the ache 
But I'm learning anew 
Not only to think but to do 
And I'm counting to three 
Cuz I just need to breathe
. . . . . . . 
But starting off with Him every day 
Makes life so much better than okay 
And when I'm tired and feel caught 
I think of the words that He taught
And I know He sees inside- 
That I try what's right when I decide 
Even when life is tart . . . 
Need to be positive
 Cuz this is just the start :)

1 comment: